DAWSON'S BLOG

"Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever." (Summation of Lance Armstrong)

Monday, January 11, 2010

Week 1

Week 1 is finally complete. How is everyone feeling? I'm sure the first few days were a little tough. Feeling hungry a lot of the time, headaches, maybe even a little lethargic. The hard part is over! Now that your body is getting used to the better choices in foods and even calorie restriction (Zone challengers) things should start getting better.

Check out the poll on the right side to cast your vote on how you feel.

What has been the hardest part so far? What have you done, or did you do anything, to overcome this hardship?

1 comments:

Sandra said...

giving up "caffeine" cold turkey gave me a bit of a headache for a few days, but over all I feel good. I should think that after all the measuring and weighing of food I have been doing I would be able to *eye-ball portion size* but not so! So my scale is always within reach:)