DAWSON'S BLOG

"Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever." (Summation of Lance Armstrong)

Monday, February 15, 2010

The Time Has Come

That's it!!! It's all over!!! I want to thank and congratulate everyone that took this challenge right to the end and those that dabbled in it for a bit. Even though I have seen most of you every day, I have noticed physical changes in you all. I can't wait to see how your performance is tomorrow. Great job!!!

I've heard positive things from everyone and how you feel so much better. In all honesty, I hope that each and everyone of you will continue this way of eating and not fall back into your old ways/habits. Remember it's OK to have a cheat once in a while to "enjoy" your favorites.

If you want to eat tons of chocolate today... go ahead! I've been forced to write this by a certain someone who shall remain nameless to protect her identity. Hahaha *and she doesn't even like chocolate*

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Thanks Dawson! Your encouragement and knowledge is greatly appreciated. And yes I will continue to eat healthy.
* with an occasional cheat* :)

El said...

Thanks again Dawson,
You should be very proud of yourself, I'm sure many of the people that did the challenge have learned some valuable information that will not only help them athletically, but their overall quality of life will be better now and in the future. Good work.